Design Engineer Cum Project Co-ordinator :
The Solar Engineer is responsible for engineering, design (using AutoCAD), and delivery of grid connected solar photovoltaic systems (including rooftop, carport and ground mounted arrays) on time and on budget.
The Solar Engineer will provide final bids, proposals, and RFIs, and provide support during construction and commissioning. Maintain design and proposal requirements, knowledge of codes and standards, design procedures, methods and process, improve efficiency of project development and project selection process
- Experience : Min. 2 Plus Years Commercial PV System
- Location(s) of Job : 2 Position - Dapodi, Pune
- Industry : Preferred Experience in Project Base Organization.(Solar Industry).
- Functional Area : Design, Project Execution, MSEB Laisoning Work (As Per Requirement)
- UG Qualification : BE Electrical / B.tech / Diploma in Electrical
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in providing technical support energy-related projects with accountability for project performance and design.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and structural design components.
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Strong AutoCAD skills (2010-2012 software for 2D electrical plans) and knowledge, able to fully hand on experience on CAD, Google sketch up and produce drawings for projects.
- Company Profile : Accurate Solar Power (A Group of Accurate Powertech India Pvt. Ltd.) was established in 1999. We are authorized Dealer of Kirloskar Integrated Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Kirloskar Solar). We are the specialized ones in grid-tied solar plant design and installation offering.
the latest and energy efficient technology. We provide trunkey solutions (EPC) from concept to commissioning of Substations, Distribution, Electrification, Solar Projects and Plant related projects.
Sales & Marketing Executive - Solar :
Looking for an energetic and experienced Sales / Business development executive for Solar and renewable energy Solutions for the post of Sales and Marketing Engineer with Exp. 3 - 5 years. Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Solar.
- You will focus on 3Key areas: Sales, Marketing and Relationship management
- Achieve Power Quality Product targets across all products through a focussed approach.
- Achieve Business development targets enabling the region to achieve overall sales targets.
- Monitor and report relevant market and business intelligence like market development, competition analysis, pricing and strategies, etc time to time to meet organizational objectives and needs
- Involve in negotiation of commercial terms, receivables management and travel extensively to meet customers
- Identify and meet new projects in the region enabling enquiry generation
- Co - ordinate and liaison with all internal stakeholders like sales, technical support, marketing, etc. to provide relevant and customized solutions to the customer.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor degree in Engineering ( BE ), Electrical Engineering
- MBA / Any Degree in business management with specialization in marketing
- Relevant work experience of 2 - 3 years
- Should have an experience in pre - sales process
- Able to communicate effectively with new clients
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and public speaking skills
- Dynamic personality, go getter and aggressive in market
- Experience in Sales of Capacitors, Active Filters, TSC, Solar Inverters, Converters will be a advantage
- Experience : 3 - 5 years